Samsung Galaxy M40 makes its debut in India following the series of Samsung Galaxy A and M series streak. The Samsung Galaxy M40 comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal Storage, carries a punch-hole infinity-O display, 32MP triple camera setup and a Snapdragon 675 processor.
The Galaxy M40 has the following specifications
- 6.3 inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) full HD plus Infinity-O LCD with Corning Gorilla Class 3 protection
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage expendable to 512GB with a micro SD card
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano / micro SD)
- 32MP rear camera (with LED flash) with f/1.7 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint senor
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 155.2 x 73.9 x 7.9mm; weight: 169g
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2,4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
The Galaxy M40 doesn’t come with an earpiece, rather uses an on-board sound technology. Therefore, there is no 3.5mm headphone jack on the smartphone.
The price for the Galaxy M40 in India is around $288e and it will be available in two colors – Midnight blue and Seawater Blue. Expected to go on sale by 12pm on the 18th of June on Amazon India and Samsung’s online shop, we can’t wait to have it and see what’s under the hood.