Samsung has been teasing the bringing of Android 10 to the Galaxy S10 line-up, and they have made good on their promise right about now. The company first began the rollout for a select few users and it will be based on the One UI 2, but everyone with this unit can now lay hands on the beta version.
Note that you would have to be registered under Samsung’s beta program to get access to the update – and you will also be required to provide feedback to help improve the user experience when it’s time for the commercial release.
If you have got the update, some of the things you will notice are:
- Minimised pop up notifications
- Embedded loading indicators
- Simplified button arrangements
- Night mode which has been renamed to Dark Mode
- Inclusion of a smart lock screen
- Inclusion of digital wellbeing – considering the fact that Google now makes sure it comes with all Android phones, and more.
As a side note, only proceed to get this update if you are willing to put up with the stress and hassles of a beta testing. Otherwise, wait for the official version to come out.