The LG G pad II 10.1 is LG’s new soldier in the tablet wars and is backed by a massive battery backup juice from a 7400 mAh battery.
Now this isn’t entirely ground-breaking as the original G-pad had 8000 mAh battery. LG appears to be making a statement that every tablet specs-wise offers pretty much the same, so they are going to differentiate their devices with “high endurance”.
More G Pad II specs
Now, don’t think you’re investing just on the battery and not on the specs; the G Pad II has more than capable specs:
- It has a 10.1-inch display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels.
- It is powered by a Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor clocked at 2.26 GHz.
- It will come with 16GB of internal storage expandable by MicroSD.
- It will also have 2 Gigs of RAM.
- The camera area will be backed by a 5MP shooter at the back. For your selfies’ and voice callings, you’re given a 2 MP shooter.
- You will also get Microsoft Office pre-loaded onto the device coupled with 100GB free OneDrive storage space for 2 years.
- An LTE variant of the device will also be available.
LG has done what they are known for doing with their device releases. The G-pad II’s official unveiling will be during IFA 2015, but they have just pre-announced the device.
LG has also said that the pricing will be in par with that of the original G-pad. So expect a price tag of $250. And considering the specs, it does appear to be a great buy.
So if the device has got your attention then be ready for IFA 2015 in Berlin. Again the pricing will be announced during its launch across North America, Europe and Asia.