Infinix Mobility have announced the new Infinix Hot 6X, a budget smartphone with high-end specifications like AI camera, display notch and ultra slim bezels to its “HOT” series of smartphones.
The Infinix Hot 6X ships with a display bigger than the Infinix Hot 6 and Hot 6 Pro — a 6.2-inch IPS LCD 2.5D curved display with HD+ resolution and 500nit brightness. The display also comes in 19:9 aspect ratio which means its bezels are relatively slimmer than its predecessor.
There is a rectangular notch at the top of the display which makes the Infinix Hot 6X the second device from Infinix to come with a notched display after the Infinix Hot S3X. The notch houses an 8-megapixel selfie camera, earpiece, and LED light.
On the flip side, the dual 13MP primary sensor and 2MP depth sensor are now in a vertical arrangement, likewise the quad-LED flash. The sensors have f/1.8 and f/2.4 apertures respectively and come with support for Portrait Mode. Unlike the Hot 6 and Hot 6 Pro with circular fingerprint sensors, the Hot 6X sports a square-shaped sensor with rounded edges.
On the inside, the Hot 6X comes with the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset that powers its predecessors. Likewise, the same 2GB/3GB RAM and 16GB/32GB internal storage variants as the Hot 6 Pro.
The Infinix Hot 6X will be powered by a non-removable 4,000mAh and be charged though the micro USB port located at the bottom.
Infinix Hot 6X Specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch HD+ (720 x 1440 pixels) IPS LCD display
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 168g
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 1.3GHz Quad-core CPU
- RAM: 2GB / 3GB RAM
- Internal storage: 16GB / 32GB (Micro SD card support up to 128GB)
- Rear camera: Dual 13 megapixels + 2 megapixels with dual-LED flash
- Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels with AI Beauty mode
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000mAh
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner, FaceUnlock, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass